Here it is. The syntax is for the current (September 2016) NHS HDAS interface, and of course may need amending for use in other interfaces. The subject headings in use will need altering if you want to use the strategy in Embase or Cinahl.
1. ((endstage or “end stage” or established or chronic or progressive) adj1 (renal or kidney) adj1 (failure or disease* or insufficienc*)).ti,ab
2. (Chronic adj1 nephropath*).ti,ab
3. (“Chronic uremia” or “chronic uraemia”).ti,ab
4. (CKD or CKF or CKI or CRD or CRF or CRI).ti,ab
5. (ESKD or ESRD or ESRF).ti,ab
6. kidney diseases/ and chronic.ti,ab.
7. exp Renal insufficiency, chronic/
8. Renal insufficiency/ AND chronic.ti,ab.
9. 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 or 6 or 7 or 8